Our Service Department is Staffed by ASE Certified Technicians
We do everything possible to assure our customers cost effective repair to your vehicle. We send reminder cards and e-mails to assist in maintaining proper service and inspection intervals.
Preserving Your Vehicle
We know you depend on your vehicle for day to day needs. Here at Patterson Auto Body, the preservation of your vehicle is the our top priority.
If you see your check engine light come on that may mean something is wrong.
Don't ignore this light, bring it in for us to take a look at.
The Lifetime BG Protection Plan
The high quality BG Automotive Maintenance Services listed below are backed by the Lifetime BG Protection Plan. That means, for example, if you get a BG Power Steering Service, repair of the lubricated parts in your power steering system will automatically be covered for up to $4,000!* How’s that for peace of mind with your investment?
To maintain the lifetime protection, all you have to do is stick to the service schedule listed below!
The Lifetime BG Protection Plan covers seven major systems: fuel, engine, transmission, drive line, cooling, power steering and brakes.
- 13,000 sq. foot service department
- 28 work bays
- Early-bird and after-hours key drop
- Drive-on Hunter DSP600 four-wheel alignment system.
- Air conditioning equipment for R12, R134a, & R1234YF refrigerants.
- Foreign and Domestic Computer diagnostic equipment which accurately diagnose driveabilty problems.
- Emission diagnostic equipment.
- Computer systems used to supply the latest information on parts, service and factory Technical Service Bulletins.
- Fully trained technicians with ASE, NAPA, National Air Conditioning, Emissions and NYS Inspection certifications for both vehicles and motorcycles
- The first shop in the area to receive NYS ATTP certification [Automotive Technician Training Program] (Only shops with employees meeting New York State's demanding educational requirements are awarded this recognition.)
- FREE WiFi in the waiting area